Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Hi All,

Well, contrary to the idea of a vacation being "relaxing", we have managed to go all out over the past week or so. Kim got a new front door installed here at the house - I will never understand the pure, unadulterated joy that she gets from stuff like that. A door is a door as far as I'm concerned...

We have been keeping up with our workouts and have been steadily improving. I signed up for a running challenge on Slowtwitch.com - 100 Runs in 100 Days. It's kinda tough, but I'm pushing along. Kim is working hard on getting her running up to snuff and is making good progress. We had a great spin bike class last Saturday - 2:15 on the bikes!!! We're both feeling strong and should be hitting the roads in the spring ready to rock.

We're heading up to Napanee to see my Grandmother on Christmas - just a quick up and back. We have a birthday party to go to on the 27th (Happy 4th Nolan!!) and then we are travelling down to Lake Placid, NY for a couple of days of rest and relaxation. Well, maybe not complete rest and relaxation - I want to keep my runs up and have been googling to find out where I can get on a rowing machine down there. The Nationals are only 1 1/2 months away and I've got a bit of work to do!!

Anyway, stay chilly. I'm working on a Facebook page to go along with this blog, so stay tuned for that.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Curtis, Kim, Fiona & Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment