Sunday, January 10, 2010

Busy Week!!

Well, Kim & I just had a very busy week!  After getting back from Lake Placid last Friday (1 Jan 10), we had our first spin class of the year at Cyclelogik.  I found it pretty tough to get back on the bike after just 2 weeks off, but managed to gut it out for our 90 minute session.  Kim had a good workout and our "Red Green" fix for her cycling leg (i.e. duct tape) seems to be working fine.  This past Saturday (9 Jan 10) was good too - this time it was 105 minutes!!
I finally went back to work on Monday after a full month off.  Should be a good job - wearing DEUs again will take some getting used to!  Kim and I have our pick-up/drop-off situation relatively sorted out - she kicks me out at King Edward and Rideau in the morning and picks me up at the gas station across from the Constitution Building at night.
Had two pretty good workouts with the Lions this week, too.  Kim's run is coming around very well - she should be good to go for her races this summer.  I had a strong session on Monday and managed to top it on Wednesday - one of the members of our group was flying and the rest of us just tagged along for the ride!!
I booked a vacation for Kim & I this week too - we're heading to Orlando at the end of March.  Looking forward to warming up a bit and getting in the water - Kim's buying some swimsuits as I write this!!  I managed to get us into Sea World's Discovery Cove to swim with some dolphins, something that Kim has really wanted to do for a while.  Cool, eh?
Keep watching for some photos from over Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment